Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

30 September 2012

Craft Barn & a catch-up...

I spent yesterday at the Craft Barn with 5 lovely ladies who inked, die-cut, stenciled and stamped their way through the day...
I gave the ladies the option to choose their colours for creating the cards and they made some great choices - I think we all agreed that 'Peacock Feathers' distress ink is a FAB colour - especially when teamed with gold card stock - lush! (and very opulent)
(Francesca - thanks again for the seeds... :o)..)

I'm back at The Craft Barn next Saturday for a Demonstration/Inspiration Iay where I'll be playing with oh-so-very exciting new products from the oh-so-very clever peeps at PaperArtsy......  I look forward to seeing you there....
Share:

3 comments

  1. looks like yesterday was lots of fun, and how exciting about next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a good time making our cards yesterday, good laugh and very enjoyable. Thbnaks again Jo. Love Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jo, I had a wonderful day out making those cards and tag. A really nice relaxed class. I'm now totally sold on the crafty Individual dies, shame they had sold out.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig