Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

8 October 2012

Deck the halls...

... with lots of samples.. tra la la la laaaaaaa la la la laaaa
Had a great time at The Craft Barn on saturday demo'ing my stamps (big thanks to Sandy and her team) - lots of lovely peeps came by and watched, chatted and bought the stamps which was great - hopefully they all went home inspired to get crafting for Christmas...

Here are some of the samples- I'll post some more tomorrow-  using distress inks, distress markers, bit of book text, fresco finish paints, kraft card... slightly self indulgent: all products I love to use...

The headless snowman gets quite a lot of 'sympathy' - "aw poor snowman" (followed by chuckles, so not that much sympathy! lol) - I'd just like to let you all know that no snowmen were hurt in the making of these stamps.. :o)




More samples to follow tomorrow....

xx
Share:

6 comments

  1. Anonymous10:33 am

    I keep telling myself I do not need these stamps, but the more I see them, (especially the snowman), the more I want them. Off to have a look down the back of the sofa........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Kirsten, you DO need that snowman, he is my favourite!!

    Love the samples, Jo, looking forward to the next lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw your samlples yesterday, great stuff, still deciding which stamps to bouy, very taken with the candle. But they all look great. well done again. Love Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. these samples are fantastic!!!love them...neeeed some of these stamps lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on producing your own set of stamps. They are fantastic! And I do love the way you have showcased them with the samples. I think my favourite is the bauble one with just a few words of the background highlighted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jo

    Long time no speak! Hope you are well. So chuffed for you that you've now got a range of stamps out - how very exciting! they are all totally fab BTW! Looking forward to seeing more samples too!

    Take care and catch up soon (if you're thinking "who is this woman!!??) we met at Birds in the Barn when you did a demo with the Fresco paints on to tags it was some time back!!

    Tina
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig