Mixed-media paper crafter; stamper, freelance craft tutor, designer of PaperArtsy JOFY stamps

1 March 2018

March Classes etc...

Oh my goodness!  March already!!

I have a page on this blog with all my workshop dates (button in the banner at top of screen) but I thought I'd bring March's dates to your attention in case you're in need of a day of inky painty fun as a remedy to all this grey, cold snowy weather we're having here in the UK

On 17th March 2018 I'll be at That's Crafty...


In this workshop we'll create an A4 canvas featuring lots of my new JOFY releases - stamps and stencils.. and we'll be using Infusions, paints and inks - I think this is one of my favourite projects so far.. you can follow the colours in the sample or choose your own.
I hope you can join me..  click on the photo to go to the That's Crafty website and book your place.


On 31 March 2018 I'll be at The Artistic Stamper for their Easter Extravaganza where I'll be running one of the make'n'takes - always fun days


Hop along and join us (hahaha did you notice what I did there... hop.. bunnies... easter?! no? oh, nevermind..) 



I look forward to seeing you!


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig